Tuesday, April 3, 2018

MARCH FAVOURITES



I always love monthly favourite lists, it lets me discover new products that people have actually used and liked. Nothing below is sponsored, I genially just love the products. 


Note taking with Pen and paper. 

I don’t like to call it journaling as this book is also full of my to-do lists and things that I want to look more deeply into or notes on things that I have found out, random crystal notes, what work out that I should be doing (and still don’t). Sometimes I do put my personal thoughts on paper, but I just like being able to take notes as I see fit. 



Green Feta Salad dressing from Kraft

I am a big fan of the Greek salad and everything turns into a Greek salad with this. It is delicious and two net carbs for a tablespoon. I love condiments so I will often use two table spoons with a large salad, but I did a small 1Cup tomato and cucumber side salad for my lunches this week and added tablespoon and it was a lot of dressing. Not that I am actually complaining. 



Deliciously Ella Rose, Lime and Cucumber Facial Wash

I have been using the same Neutrogena facewash since I was in college, 15 years later and it was about time that I upgraded, the wrinkles between my brows were calling out for it. I received this as a gift and it kicked my butt into high gear to focus on my sink. First off it smells amazing. I have never used a face wash like this before, the texture is so thin, it is very watered down oil and it just left my skin feeling so soft and clean. 



The Ordinary

To keep on the skin care ban wagon going I started using some of the ordinary products. I have been hearing about their products for over a year and then one person did such a great honest review it prompted me to stop by a Deciem shop because their website is so scientific. The staff was super friendly and helpful and I bought 3 products. There is no complaint about the price at all, I got all 3 bottles for less than $40 CAN and they have lasted me over 3 months. I am just running out of product in April. I am not sure if it is helping my wrinkles at all, but my skin has cleared up and it is so moisturized it feels great. I am planning on changing up a few of the products to see how they work differently on my skin. 



Crystals

I decided I needed a hobby this year, so I decided to take a crystal course. It has been really fun and I have met some great and interesting people. It’s nice to know that there is others out there that are interested in this part of the universe. I have been using Black Obsidian and Clear Quartz to balance any negative vibes around me. Feeling pretty positive this year.



Candle:

I cannot wait for spring to come so I have been loving Bath and Body Works Fresh cut lilies. This has such a beautiful scent that I love wafting through my home. 



Podcast:

Ever want to hang out with girlfriends while they talk about random shit, this is the podcast for you. I have laughed out loud on public transit and received some side eye on more than one occasion. 



Music

Dan Mangan will forever by my number 1 choice when it comes to music. He just released a new song ‘Fool for Waiting’ and I listen to it all the time. I find it lovely to do some stretching to, mellow and slow gets me every time. 





Safe Travels Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment