Friday, March 30, 2018

We're getting Mystic

I think I have realized something…just stick with me here were are treading in the mystic realm.  I think
I am an Emotional Empath. I have always said that I can read people like a book, I can tell what is going
on with a table of people on the other side of a restaurant and I was always really great at setting people
up because I just knew if they were into each other.  I always told people that I am very interested in
reading body language (which I am), but I have never actually read up on it or looked into it at all.
I just always knew what emotions were happening around me by watching a situation.
These emotions also affect me deeply.
As I continue to grow I have also started this habit of just being “I don’t know why, but I just don’t want
to be in this exact location right now” I have moved locations by 10 feet at a bar because I don’t like the
vibe of the area.  I do this to people all the time, there is two bands that I have a running joke about that
‘their music is fine, but I just don’t like their vibe as humans…there’s just something I don’t like’
That being said, this class was really good.  We learned about the stones and how they relate to the chakras.  
We got to work with the stones and create our own Balancing Set. It was weird because when you hold
two stones I was totally feeling a vibe with one over the other.  I wish there was more info about how to
actually use the stones to balance, but I will do some personal reading on my own to figure that out.

We learned about how when you are meditating with crystals there is risks of "blowing out" a Chakra and
this can cause major imbalance in the body. There is also risk of not doing the balancing properly, which
ould then cause you to be too focused on something like the third eye and getting stuck in that plain
(is that the correct plain???). I am fucking scared to venture into the third eye…are you kidding me?!?  
No thank you, I have no desire to astro-project to another plain and get stuck there. I am interested on
how that feels and what it actually consists of. From my understanding it is actually the feeling of being
somewhere else, but I would not want to go somewhere scary at all.
I'm excited to see where this goes next week. I still haven't figured out how to balance my Chakras,
but maybe by the entry next week I will.
Happy Travels Friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment