Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Photo bomb

I recently was bored so I started going through the pictures I had on my computer.  Which got me to thinking.  Why do people waste so much time on taking a great picture.  I get it, if you are a pro or even a hobby photographer.  But what about the regular go schmo.  I just believe in capturing the moment.  It becomes a memory the moment that it passes.  Realistically the majority of pictures taken on are just put on Facebook anyway.  Or you create a slide show of your vacation and show it to family and friends (please note that although I love looking at pictures, I have no desire to be invited to that party)

 Here are a few of my favorite that I happen to have handy and that put a smile on my face whenever I see them.













  

No comments:

Post a Comment